Enjoy Great Pizza and Pasta and Live Music on the patio in beautiful downtown Eagle, Idaho every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm at Smoky Mountain Pizza and Pasta. Check out the lineup we have for the month of August:
- August 3rd – the angelic sounds of “Blaze and Kelly”
- August 10th – the acoustic jams of “Larry Kiser” formerly of “Trailer Park” and “The Tourists”
- August 17th – the sound styling of “Tim Stiles” formerly of “Moondance”
- August 24th – return by popular demand from all the Dead Heads, “Larry Kiser”
- August 31st – and the headliners – the awesome and slightly Baucus Delta Blues boys “Harpo and Danny Boy” aka “Night Train”. These guys are fantastic, an absolute must see!
Eagle General Manager